- Unlimited local support
- Separate work from life, your personal numbers stays private
- Works on any device, mobile, computer desktop, or desk phone
- Let the system work for you! Customize your call flow with professionally recorded IVR menus and call queues so that your customers get to the right team member the first time!
- Robocall and spam protection
- Caller ID
- Call Flow design plan — 100% customizable menus and call paths mean the system works for you which leads to your team having more time to concentrate on your clients.
- Training Documentation videos
- Disaster recovery – Geo redundancy with servers in Raleigh and Charlotte
SIP and PRI:
- Our SIP and PRI services allow businesses to use their current phone system (like Mitel or Shortel boxes) with celitoVoice, it’s just that easy
Internet Phone Services
No matter how large or small your business, you need to be connected to your customers at all times. celito understands today’s growing Telecommunication demands, and we strive to provide businesses with the most comprehensive telephone services.
The Best VoIP Service in Raleigh, NC
Internet solutions for voice phone calls are called VoIP, or “voice over internet protocol.” celito has the best VoIP service in the Raleigh area. We’ve faithfully served Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill businesses for years.
Your Local Provider
We are not just the best VoIP service provider — we’re also your local internet phone provider.
You need an internet phone solution that can be integrated into all your various applications for business. celito can help with that.
The Premier Local Provider
A business model is about more than just business. Check out the celito difference—your local Raleigh solution for more than 20 years.
You know you can trust celito to be the best VoIP service partner in the local community. celito values community and personal relationships — not just business transactions. That is what makes us the best provider for all of your business or home VoIP service needs.
Contact celito Today
Let us guide you through the process of determining which solution is best for your business needs. We will help you choose the most effective service that suits your volume of calls and hardware capacity.